Thursday, 28 August 2014

Dikembe Unicorn

Oh my goodness, this is amazing. I watched the actual Oscars that year, and this is so much better!

These animals are disappointed in you.

I just like the way this video is put together, it's very nice! Hey Ya!!!!


Fergus the Shih Tzu/Yorkie mix. He's really sweet and smells like Cherry Vanilla Coke.

I... Uh... it's not even December.

Oh the tickets for the Lady Gaga concert I'm not gonna get to go to. I'm going to Squamish Fest, and I get to see Foster the People and Eminem, so that's good.

Parmesan Rape?

Kgan had a giant bottle of Arizona Iced Tea

There is an "O", it is very small, but there.

Dikembe Mutombo

4 comments:

  1. Dikembe! He's still around?
    Unicorns are real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that Arizona ice tea 99cents?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish school would start!
    these are funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay school see you soon!

    ReplyDelete